"We cannot thank you and everyone else at the Friday Harbor House enough
for making our wedding such a special occasion. The setting was ideal, the weather was perfect and it went
exactly as we had dreamed and hoped for. From the moment we arrived, we were treated like VIPs and made to feel very welcomed."
- Margie M.
Friday Harbor House
For the quintessential San Juan Island wedding, Friday Harbor House's stunning marina views offer an amazing ceremony site to exchange vows. The perfect destination wedding venue accessible by ferry or float plane from Seattle, Friday Harbor House sits atop a bluff overlooking this scenic harbor. Elegantly appointed accommodations offer a gas fireplace and oversized jetted tub-for-two.
Incredible views, delicious food provided by The Bluff Restaurant, and the comfort of knowing that your wedding and reception are in professional, skilled hands make Friday Harbor House the perfect place to celebrate your special day.
- The scenic bluff, perched above the marina, ideal for up to 40 guests
- Site rental for one hour begins at $250 per hour plus 20% service charge and 8.1% sales tax.
The ReceptionFor 40 to 70 guests:
- San Juan Room for four hours
- Starts at $400 facility fee plus 20% service charge and 8.1% sales tax
- $3,000 food and beverage minimum plus 20% service charge and 8.1% sales tax
For 40 guests or less:
- The San Juan Room
- $250 room rental fee
- Pre-set or special menu at a fixed price
- Food minimum beginning at $1,500 plus 20% service charge and 8.1% sales tax
For more information contact Friday Harbor House.