"We want to thank you and all the staff at Salish Lodge & Spa for making our wedding such a special
day... There were so many memories created and the venue was just so beautiful and perfect. Thank you again
for taking care of all the details. We couldn't have picked a better place to get married."
- T. and E. Key
Salish Lodge & Spa
Perched atop Snoqualmie Falls, in the heart of the true Pacific Northwest, the Salish Lodge & Spa is a stunning location for your perfect day, and the ideal destination wedding venue. Have an intimate ceremony on our Hidden Terrace, just steps from the Snoqualmie River, or take the celebration inside for a candlelit cocktail party. Toast with friends and family amidst the spectacle of nature's beauty, at a location unique among other Seattle area wedding locations.
All 84 of our newly renovated guestrooms offer a wood-burning fireplace and oversized jetted tub-for-two. Luxury touches include featherbeds with goose down feather bedding, 320-thread count linens and balconies, patios or window seats for lounging and relaxing. Salish was also chosen as the "Best Place to Spend Your Wedding Night" in the Best of 2010 issue of Seattle Bride magazine.
All Salish weddings offer:
- One complimentary overnight guestroom (for groups of 40 or more)
- One changing room for bridal party (based on availability)
- Reception facility for up to 5 hours
- 1 hour rehearsal time (based on availability)
- Customized room set-up of ceremony and reception
- White wedding chairs
- Selection of linen colors
- House centerpieces
- Votive candles
- Fine china
- Elegantly decorated buffet and cake tables
- Tables for guest book and gifts
- Dance floor
- Bartender services
- Cake cutting service
- Wedding Event Planning Manager
- Customized menu tasting
|Salish Wedding pdf|
For more information contact Salish Lodge & Spa.